Registration is now open – please read the information below and register using the links at the bottom of this page.
We are looking forward to welcoming back our parish families to Religious Education this fall.
We are pleased to offer secure and convenient registration and payment online.
Please read the information carefully, there have been some changes.
- Registration form for Grades 1 through 7 is to be completed and submitted with payment.
- Grade 8/Confirmation is a separate registration form.
- Confirmation will take place late spring. The Office of the Bishop assigns our date.
- If you have children in 8th grade as well as 1 to 7, you will need to submit 2 registration forms.
- Classes will be held Sunday mornings in the school, 10-11am
- Grades 1,2,3, and 4. will also have the option of Tuesday, 4:30 – 5:30.
- No child will be denied Religious Ed Opportunities due to financial hardship. Please submit the Tuition Assistance Form if you have difficulties.
- Children who attend Catholic School must register for preparation of First Communion and Confirmation. Use the Catholic School Student Form
- We ask that a parent from every family sign up for 1 day to help as a hall monitor or aid.
- Classes for grades 1 – 8 begin the week of Sunday, October 2.
We need teachers in order to keep our classes small and offer choices! Our materials are very user friendly and have helpful resources. As a thank you, we offer free tuition to families of teachers. We can help with lesson plans, ideas, and suggestions. Maybe 2 people would like to team teach or take class in turns? Please call or email the DRE if you would like to teach and to receive the discount code.
- Attendance is taken weekly. Please email the DRE if your child will be out sick.
- It is important for children to arrive on time and stay until class has ended.
Thank you for your support and cooperation in working with us to educate your children in their faith. May God bless you and your families as you enjoy a safe and restful summer.
If you have questions or concerns please contact us.
Maryanne Didelot, DRE
We aim to foster a strong relationship between your child and their faith life through prayer and love for the church.
Our volunteer teachers are dedicated to teaching your children and guiding them toward the sacraments.
Our religious education program will support your children and will not turn anyone away due to financial difficulties.