Registration is now open – please read this important message from our Director of Religious Education and then register online using the links at the bottom of this page.
Dear Parish Families,
We are looking forward to seeing all our students for Religious Education this fall. We are pleased to offer safe and convenient registration and payment online.
Please read the information carefully, there have been some changes.
1. Registration form for Grades 1 through 7 is to be completed and submitted with payment.
2. Confirmation is a separate registration form. Please register promptly; we need to let the diocese know the number of candidates. Grade 9 prep classes begin January 9.
3. Beginning this year, we will have Confirmation for our 8th graders. 8th Grade will begin with a condensed 8th grade curriculum in the Fall and then start Confirmation preparation on January 9 along with our high school students. Confirmation will take place in late spring.
4. If you have children in 8th or 9th grade as well as 1 to 7, you will need to submit 2 different registration forms.
5. Classes will be held Sunday mornings in the school, 10-11am
6. Grades 1,2, & 3 will also have the option of Tuesday, 4:15 – 5:15
7. No child will be denied the opportunity to participate in our Religious Education program due to financial hardship. Please submit the Tuition Assistance Form.
8. All children who need to prepare for First Eucharist or Confirmation must register, including those attending Catholic school. (Catholic School Registration Form)
9. We ask that a parent from every family sign up 1 day each semester to help as a hall monitor or aid.
10. To offer small classes and choices we need teachers! Our materials are very user friendly and have helpful resources. As a thank you, we offer free tuition to families of teachers. I will be available to help with lesson plans, ideas, and suggestions. Maybe 2 people would like to team teach or take class in turns. We also need aids.
11. A discount code is available for families of teachers. Enter Code: TEACHING
12. Classes for grades 1 – 8 begin the week of Sunday, September 26.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me.
Thank you for your support and cooperation in working with us to educate your children in their faith. May God bless you and your families as you enjoy a safe and restful summer.
Maryanne Didelot, Director of Religious Education
Online Registration Forms
We aim to foster a strong relationship between your child and their faith life through prayer and love for the church.
Our volunteer teachers are dedicated to teaching your children and guiding them toward the sacraments.
Our religious education program will support your children and will not turn anyone away due to financial difficulties.